This weekend box office Universal scored a strong performance this weekend from their new R-rated comedy Good boys made number 1 in box office make over 21 million dollars .
Follow bye second place fast and furious spin off movie Hobbs & Shaw who prévenues
in number one past two week-end .
1. Good Boys $21,000,000
2. Hobbs & Shaw $14,140,000
3. The Lion King $11,900,000
For the second stright weekend rows Hobbs and Shaw made number in box office make 25 millions dollars past weekend since released last weekend.
Hobbs & Shaw had made $332 millions world wide in box office.
1. Hobbs & Shaw $25,400,000
2. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark $20,800,000
3. The Lion King $20,000,000
This weekend’s box office result the fast and furious spin off movie Hobbs & Shaw with Dwayne the Johnson and Jason Statham was number 1 in box office opening weekend make over 60 millions dollars this past weekend .
1. Hobbs & Shaw $60,800,000
2. The Lion King $38,246,000
3. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood $20,025,000
Second weekend rows disney The Lion King make over 75 millions. Now over
$350,775,534 north America and 936 million world wide grand total over billion dollars in two weeks still make money.
1. The Lion King $75,524,000
2. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood $40,350,000
3. Spider-Man: Far from Home $12,200,000
This weekend’s box office the Disney live action The Lion King made number one in box office make over 185 millions dollars past weekend .
1. The Lion King $185,000,000
2. Spider-Man: Far from Home $21,000,000
3. Toy Story 4 $14,600,000
This weekend box office fouth of july holiday weekend sony pictures and Marvel Studios presents spider man far home made number one in box office .
Make over 93 millions this past weekend .
1. Spider-Man: Far from Home $93,600,000
2. Toy Story 4 $34,300,000
3. Yesterday $10,750,000
This weekend’s box office for second straight weekend’s in rows pixzar toy story part 4 was number 1 in box office
Make over 57 million dollars this past weekend .
1. Toy Story 4 $57,932,000
2. Annabelle Comes Home $20,370,000
3. Yesterday $17,000,000